Saddlehill Cellars features a wine tasting room which includes a farm-to-table bistro with wine and food pairing offerings. We will be open for lunch and dinner, serving delicious menu items made primarily with farm-produced ingredients. In addition to selling its estate-crafted wines in the retail shop, as well as through its wine club, there will be offerings of foods from ingredients grown on the farm, in the fruit orchard, and on the vegetable fields, such as jams, sauces, spreads, and honey.
Service Assistant/ Busser
Saddlehill Cellars is in search of outstanding, enthusiastic customer service oriented superstars that are looking to become a part of our growing company!
The Service Assistant/ Busser is responsible for bussing restaurant tables, assisting servers with any customer service needs they might have, help with running food/ wine and completing side work.
- Deliver an exceptional customer service experience by providing superior level of service Responsible for assisting servers with any of their customer service needs
- Thorough understanding of floor plan, table numbers and position points
- Restocks, cleans, and maintains all restaurant server stations
- Familiar with food menu and can describe each dish and can make wine pairing suggestions
- Interacts and converses with guests about all wine club offers, wine tastings and special events
- Follows and completes all assigned side work, helps team members as needed.
- Follows steps of service and proper service procedures
- Clears, cleans, and sanitizes restaurant tables, bussing dishes to kitchen dishwasher station and resets tables as needed. Also, removes bus tubs from the bar to kitchen dishwasher station Restocks, cleans, and maintains all restaurant stations.
- Understands restaurant seating layout, how tables are divided into server areas, and how to deliver food within the restaurant.
- Previous experience as a food runner in a casual dining establishment preferred
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to read, write, and communicate verbally in English.
- Have a warm, friendly, outgoing personality with a genuine desire to take care of others
- Able to stand, walk for longer periods of time.
- Full knowledge and understanding of policies and procedures.
- Must possess the disposition to have fun at work and display that spirit to our guests.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and days of the week including holidays/ weekends.
- Has reliable transportation and be on time.
- Bonus: likes wine and wants to learn more about it
- Flexible schedule availability, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Knowledge of safety and sanitation standards in the food and beverage industry.
- A passion for the hospitality industry and a genuine desire to provide an outstanding dining experience.
If you are a dedicated and service-oriented individual, eager to contribute to a dynamic team in a casual restaurant and winery setting, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to join our team of passionate professionals!
Compensation and Benefits: Competitive Rate, Paid time off, 401K, healthcare options available.
We are open 6 days a week for lunch and dinner
Weekends/ Evening Shifts
Part Time/ Full Time Lunch Hours 10.30- 5pm. Dinner Hours: 4.30pm-11pm