The Saddlehill Product Manager is responsible for the development and management of all farm-grown packaged food products, candles, glassware, and other retail merchandise sold at the winery's on-site retail store. The ideal candidate will have a passion for food and wine, as well as experience in product development, product management, and retail sales.
- Develop products and merchandise that align with the winery's brand and mission
Conduct market research to identify new product opportunities.
Create product specifications and work with suppliers to develop recipes.
Test and evaluate new products to ensure they meet quality standards.
Launch new products and manage their life cycles.
Manage inventory levels and ensure that products are always in stock.
Work with the retail sales team to promote and sell new products.
Track sales data and make recommendations for improvement.
- Stay up to date on food and beverage trends.
- 2+ years of experience in product development or product management
- Excellent product development and management skills
- Strong understanding of food and beverage trends
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work in a beautiful setting
- Chance to learn about food and wine and share your passion with others