Saddlehill Cellars features a wine tasting room which includes a farm-to-table bistro with wine and food pairing offerings. We will be open for lunch and dinner, serving delicious menu items made primarily with farm-produced ingredients. In addition to selling its estate-crafted wines in the retail shop, as well as through its wine club, there will be offerings of foods from ingredients grown on the farm, in the fruit orchard, and on the vegetable fields, such as jams, sauces, spreads, and honey.
Saddlehill Cellars is in search of outstanding, enthusiastic service staff looking to become a part of our growing company!
The Food Runner is responsible for supporting the restaurant’s staff in providing excellent service to guests by ensuring all food is delivered efficiently, accurately, and in a timely manner. The Food Runner will also help to maintain a clean and organized work area and assist in other duties as needed.
- Deliver an exceptional customer service experience by providing superior level of service
- Thorough knowledge of all menu items and ingredients, food preparations, and their food allergens. Familiarity with various dietary restrictions.
- Responsible for delivering food to assigned tables in a timely manner while using seat numbers
- Responsible for all assigned side work and getting the expo line set up prior service
- Responsible for overall cleanliness of the back of the house expo line
- Follows and completes all assigned side work, helps team members as needed.
- Follows steps of service and proper service procedures
- Adhering to all safety and sanitation standards, following proper food handling procedures.
- 1 years + of previous experience in a full service restaurant
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to read, write, and communicate verbally in English.
- Have a warm, friendly, outgoing personality with a genuine desire to take care of others
- Able to stand, walk for longer periods of time.
- Full knowledge and understanding of policies and procedures.
- Must possess the disposition to have fun at work and display that spirit to our guests.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and days of the week including holidays/ weekends.
- Has reliable transportation and be on time.
- Bonus: likes wine and wants to learn more about it
Compensation and Benefits: Competitive Rate, Paid time off, 401K, healthcare options available.
We are open 6 days a week for lunch and dinner
Weekends/ Evening Shifts
Part Time/ Full Time Lunch Hours 10.30- 5pm. Dinner Hours: 4.30pm-11pm